CEU.com takes a different approach to license compliance education:
not only do we understand the value of quality courses, but we
also consider the constraints put on busy insurance professionals,
many of whom do not have time to spend in multi-day seminars,
out of the office and away from home. In a fraction of the time,
an insurance license-holder can complete ALL REQUIRED STATE CE.
We’ve made our courses accessible from anywhere there is an Internet connected computer and paid careful attention to develop a course delivery system that is intuitive, and offers a robust multimedia experience. CEU.com students can listen and/or
read and/or print course information at their own pace as they
deem necessary. Try our free
sample course. We guarantee 100% satisfaction or your money back.
How CEU.com Courses Work:
* All material is in an easy-to-use player where you navigate through a series of slides containing the course material and narration.
* All material is also available in printable PDF files.
* Courses can be accessed anywhere, anytime, and you can log in and log out as many times as you wish.
* Sample questions are offered after each course module to quiz you on the material.
* If your final exam score is below 70%, you can retake the exam at no additional charge the next day.
* No paperwork is required, all reporting and tracking is completed though this web site.
See our Course Catalog for information about course credits in your state. CEU.com is an approved provider in all 50 states, and the District of Columbia. Courses can be applied to CFP, CPCU, CLU and other designation CE requirements as well.
We offer special pricing and course access through our Unlimited Course Access Program.